POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Someone please anwser this, about plugins : Someone please anwser this, about plugins Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:22:12 EDT (-0400)
  Someone please anwser this, about plugins
From: bucky
Date: 2 May 1999 13:32:05
Message: <372c7e05.0@news.povray.org>
ok, I hope someone anwsers this because I dont know and I've asked this a
few times, is it possible to write plugins using djcpp?? I dont have the
money for VC++ or something so I am using *free* stuff, (free stuff is
always good :p) I couldnt do much but I might be able to make a blob
program. okay, thanks to people who respond
please sent me a copy of any responses to buc### [at] aolcom
Thanks-
bucky